Respect Life Parish Prayer Calendar
- First Monday of the month - St. Ansgar, 2040 Laurel ave., Hanover Park, has a bi-lingual rosary for life at 7:00 p.m. (unless it is a holiday).
- Seconfd Monday of the month - Most Holy Redeemer Parish, 9525 S. Lawndale Ave., Evergreen Park, recites a Respect Life Rosary at 10:00 am.
- Third Monday of every month - St. John Vianney, Pro-Life Holy Hour 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. with Rosary, Mass, Exposition, Benediction and other prayers. Call 708.562.0500 for information.
- Fourth Monday of every month - Prince of Peace, Lake Villa, Eucharistic Adoration, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Rosary 7:00 p.m., Benediction at 9:00 p.m. Respect Life Rosary every 4th Monday. Call 847.356.7915 for info.
- Every Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Five Holy Martyrs - Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Second Tuesday of every month - 7:30 p.m. Bremen-Orland Families for Life meetings at Brementown Manor, 16130 S. Oak Park Ave., Tinley Park.
- Last Tuesday of every month - Holy Family, Inverness; 7:30 p.m. Pro-Life Holy Hour.
- Second Wednesday of every month - Holy Rosary Council is hosting a rosary at 7:30 p.m., located at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 15 N. Hickory Ave., Arlington Heights, IL
- Third Wednesday of every month- Queen of the Rosary Parish, in conjunction with Knights of Columbus Council 5751, pray a Rosary at 7:30 p.m. in the parish ministry center (750 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove)
- Last Wednesday of every month - Prayer Hour, 7:00 p.m.; First Saturday of each month, Rosary for Life, 8:00 a.m. in the Church, sponsored by Knights of Columbus. St. Marcelline, Schaumburg.
- Every Thursday – Holy Hour 8:00 - 9:00 p.m., Adoration 9:00 p.m. to Midnight, St. Mary’s 10 N. Buffalo Grove, Buffalo Grove, IL. Call 847/541-1450 x 28 for more info.
- Thursday before First Friday of each month - 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.: Holy Hour to end abortion; St. Bernardine, 7246 W. Harrison (Elgin & Harrison), Forest Park. Call 708/366-1608 for information.
- First Friday Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament; St. Pancratius, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., ending with Benediction, Pro-Life Holy Hour 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.. 4025 S. Sacramento, Chicago. Call 773.523.5666 for information.
- First Friday Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament; Transfiguration in Wauconda, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Rosary, Benediction and Confession at 7:00 p.m., Mass at 7:30 p.m.; 310 W. Mill St., Wauconda. Call 847.526.2400 for information.
- First Friday Adoration - St. Peter Chapel, 7:30 - 8:30 p.m., 8140 Niles Center Road, Skokie.
- First Friday Adoration - St. Thomas More, 12:30 - 7:00 p.m., ending with Mass at 7:00 p.m.; 2825 W. 81st St., Chicago. Call 773.436.4444 for information.
- Every First Friday - Eucharistic Adoration at 7:00-8:00 p.m., Mass at 8:00 p.m. St. Lambert, 8148 N. Karlov, Skokie.
- Every Friday 6:30 p.m. St. John Vianney in Northlake, Pro-Life Stations of the Cross.
- First Fridays for LIFE- St. Theresa's (Palatine) LIFE event, Calling all Catholics to unite for Our Country, Our Faith, Our Children, Our Future. There will be First Friday Mass (There will be pro-life intentions and homily) and All-Night Eucharistic Adoration at the St. Theresa Day Chapel (455 N. Benton St., Palatine, enter on the east side). Adoration begins on Fridays after the 8:00 am Mass and continues through the night until Saturday morning just before the 8:00 am Mass.
- First Friday- St. Norbert Church (1809 Walters Ave., Northbrook), will have all day Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in the side Chapel from 9:00 a.m. (after the 8:30 a.m. Mass) until 9:00 p.m. and will close with Benediction.
- Every Saturday - Five Holy Martyrs (4327 S. Richmond St., Chicago, IL) Pro-Life Group meets at the 8:00 a.m. Mass and Pro-Life Rosary; Last Saturday of each month, Eucharistic Adoration 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- First Saturday - Blessed Sacrament Parish Pro-Life Rosary, The Respect Life Committee at Blessed Sacrament Parish, (which combines three churches: SS Peter and Paul, Our Lady of Good Counsel and St. Maurice) invites you to join them on the first Saturday of the month to recite a Pro-Life Rosary after the 7:30 a.m. Mass at SS. Peter and Paul Church (3745 South Paulina Street, Chicago).
- Every Third Saturday - Rosary, Albany Clinic, Elston Avenue. Call Kathy Gadarowski 773.794.0466.
- 13th of every month, Fatima Holy Hour - St. Peter Church, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., Lincoln & Niles Center Road, Skokie.
- Perpetual Adoration, St. Jude Chapel, The Women’s Center (5116 N. Cicero Ave., Chicago) Daily Mass Monday-Thursday at Noon, Friday Mass at Noon and 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday-Saturday - St. Ansgar, 2040 Laurel Ave., Hanover Park, has Adoration from 7:00 a.m. -8:00 a.m., followed by Mass.
*If there is a change to your parish posting or you are interested in posting your Respect Life Parish Prayer, contact: Victor Vallejo at 312-534-5355 or email: email@example.com